2009-01-09

Lots of horses in my life right now

Hey all!
I am still alive, but I have been quite busy working with horses lately. Since we moved I have been looking for one or several horses I can help out with, and I've beem looking at two. First, Arja, who was nice, but it was an hour drive to even get to her, and then one hour back home.. that's a little bit too far. Sad but true.
She was cute though. Here's a layout I made from some pics I took of Lucas and her:
The pics are not the greatest ones I have taken, but that's because my camera is slowly dying :o( plus it was dark.. But Lucas had a blast!

I have been riding today too, and even Peter was riding for a while, and we managed to capture it so there's evidence!! *lol* He was riding a horse called Hollywood, "Holly", and I have been out riding Hera with him on Lyster too, but didn't bring a camera :o( Anyway, I made another layout showing the horse-lover in Peter:
Isn't that cute? That's Peter with Hera on the big pic, and riding Holly today, and with Pearl and Hera in the pasture. It's sooo nice to have found someone that can join me in my "horsey" part of life too, not just nag about it!!
I made everything in the lo's myself btw.
I haven't found time to scrap it, but I took a shot of the horse I was riding today too, Olav. Here he is!
Cute, don't you think? I'll go back on sunday to ride him again!! I can't wait!!! He was SUCH a sweet little horse. I'm so glad to have found him!
Gotta go now, thanks for stopping by!
HUGS
Jessica

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to be involved with horses. They are the greatest. Love the LO's. :)

Unknown said...

Just popping in to say hi. Love the LO's. I used to LOVE riding horses when I was young, now I'm terrified of getting that close to one. Looks like Lucas shares your love of horses and riding :)

Unknown said...

awwww sweetie...i LOVE this....are you mad at me?...why arent you contacting me back?...there is an award for you on my blog
http://busyscrappin.blogspot.com/2009/02/awesome-another-award.html

Unknown said...

I have another award for you sweetie...xoxoxo