2009-03-29

New award and a baaaad blogger!

Hi all!
I know it's been a long time since I last posted. I have been under the water, sick and had no inspiration what so ever. I still feel a bit uninspired, but I suppose I can't have it all back at once, now can I?
I recieved an award from the wonderful Leaonna, I feel so blessed to see she's still thinking of me, even though I've just "disappeared". Here it is:
I'd like to forward it, but since I really don't know if anyone is still reading my blog, I'm not sure who to give it to.. Leaonna would get it, if she wasn't the one I recieved it from.. June would too, and Tracy aka Lattedah Designs.. But then again, I would love to see if anyone even gets here nowadays ;o)

I will try to get busy working on some layouts, I am not all that inspired, but I di have some nice filters for my new CS4, that might help!!

I will try to be a better digidesigner/scrapper and update more often again!!
HUGS
Jessica

No comments: