2008-12-31

CT for Deanna Jones aka Flower Scrap

Hey all, this is just a wuick note to brag..*lol* I was asked to join the CT over at Flower Scrap, and of course I took the oppurtunity!!
My first layout is made from the kit called Frostee that will be released Jan 1st 2009.
Here it is:

It matched my sweater SO well I decided to take away most of the colors and let the blue parts speak.. hehe. That's me on the big pic, hugging Lyster last saturday. I'm also having a cozy moment with Hera on the left, and Peter is playing with her in the right pic. We had some fun that day!! Thanks Deanna for sharing time and talent!!
HUGS
Jessica

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi sweetie I LOVE these layouts ....im so sorry I havent been around much but I Love you and miss you very much....Please send me a line and let me know how you are k?
I have something for you on my blog come and get it...((hugs))