2008-12-29

Happy Holidays a bit too late!


Hi there.
I am sorry I haven't been around but we had a huge storm and I wasn't able to connect to the internet at all for days!! Plus we left for the Christmas celebrations with my parents and some other events-birthdays.
I am back home now, and I have scrapped some pics I took when we went to see the horses I used to work with yesterday. I can't belive Pearl has grown so much!! She was just a baby the last time I saw her.. But then again, I have been away for some time now..
To show you the difference, here's a little lo I made when she was just a few days old..
(I used a template from Tracy for this one and added my own styles and stuff..)
And look, here she is NOW:
I didn't use a template, but I did use a freebie kit I found at Flower Scrap (by Deanna Jones) called Celebration. I did make the chrome frame myself, but I added her stars. The text is also made by me except for the number 6. That's from the alpha included in the free kit. ;o)

Hmm. I have some more pics to scrap, and I will have to give you some more freebies, I did promise, didn't I? But that will come later on this week, I'm too tired right now.
I hope you all had a great Christmas and that you'll have a good week until New Year's Eve too. I don't have plans at all, so it'll be calm and quiet, hehe.
See ya!
HUGS
Jessica

1 comment:

Deanna said...

WOW! These look great! I love that pic in the top one, so sweet!!!
Hugs
De