2008-12-20

December Freebie 19-21

Hi there.
I am back with another freebie for you. I am uploading ahead, since I know I may not be able to make it in time otherwise. I will keep making freebies for you a while longer than until christmas since I haven't uploaded on a daily basis as I promised to. I hope that will make you happy.
I made this for you today:

There are some paper/backgrounds, a glittery ribbon, a freezing wordart, a puffy felt heart with a snowman and a "shooting star ribbon". I hope you will be able to use it for something! Here's the link to grab it, please leave some love!
HUGS
Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 20 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Dec. 21, 2008. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.