2008-12-30

Free grab bag

Hi there!
I thought I'd give you a small gift in the shape of a grab bag. I haven't made a preview since it's some items I made to help out a friend with some layouts, and since I made it I think it's a waste not sharing it.. *lol*
But first I wanna show a layout I made last night, another horsey one to show the similarities between Pearl and her sister Tella..
Items used are made by me. Pärla is the swedish word for pearl, and since some fonts don't have the letter "ä" (sounds like the first "e" in the word "there"..) I translated it in the previous layout.
I borrowed a ribbon from Leaonna and made it my own by adding horses to it.
Ok, enough talk I guess..*lol* Here's your link for the grab bag freebie. Enjoy!
See you soon, I have some cool news by then!!
HUGS
Jessica

2 comments:

HarleyGirl said...

thanks so much for the Grab Bag. Your horses are so cute. My brother has horses and I loved riding them, but it's been a long time since I have been on a horse. I ride an iron horse now..lol

MemoryKeeper said...

Thanks for the layout share...I think the horses look like twins. I couldn't find the link for the grab bag though...LOL!

Have a very Happy New Year!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs