2008-12-15

December Freebie 15 and a layout I made


Hi there.
Today is sunny and snowy in Sweden, so I took some pics of Nemo outdoors. I made a layout, testing a new technique. or well, not new, but I never used it before personally.. I made his ears pop out of the frame. It ended up like this:
It was some great fun to make this lo, so I guess I'm getting back on track now ;o)
I also made you some bragbookpages last night, like I said in the earlier post. They turned out like this:
I hope anyone can use them, they are ok for any type of use, even commercial.
You can grab them here!
I will be back as soon as possible, but I'm going away for a day or two, need to let my cat see the vet because of her ears, and I don't trust just "any" vet, but I'm going to my parents and see my old vet!
So bear with me, ok?
Take care!!
HUGS
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 16 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).