2008-12-18

December Freebie 16-18

Hi again!
I am back home, and I have made you a small freebie to compensate the ones I didn't publish before I went to the vet with my cat. She's fine btw, just need some meds for 2 weeks.
I will try to make larger freebies for a couple of days now, since I have been a bad blogger lately..*lol* but right now, it's in the middle of the night over here, so I decided I'll make it from tomorrow and I hope that's ok.
Here's what you're getting for now:
It's one paper and the pattern is shown in 100% in the square for you to see. Some laces may look nice on some layouts, and hearts for decoration, well, I can't see that go wrong, can you? *lol*
An angel tag is also included, and a "doilie" with a metal decoration made from the cute clipart over at Http://scrappindoodles.com I will need to go there soon again and get me some more cute clipart to work with!!
I hope you like it too?
Anyway, enough said tonight, here's the link you need to grab the freebie today!
Take care and see ya!!
HUGS
Jessica

No comments: