2008-12-14

December Freebie 13 & 14

Hi there.
I am still having troubles with blogger on and off, plus I had a huge headache yesterday, so I am sorry to be late again, but I hope you will like the freebie anyway!
Here is the prewiev:

I really like chrome, hehe.. I used a branch to decorate the frame, and well.. I think it looks kinda pretty myself anyway. The zipper is a nice thing to use in layouts too, it looks really cool on some of the ones I have seen! So I decided to add one for you to test out!
And papers and bows.. well, ok so they are not exacty in a december palette, but I was thinking of babies, and their first christmas celebrations. I hope you'll be able to use it in some way ;o)
The link for the download is right here!
Tomorrow you'll get some Bragbook pages I am making right now. It'll be some fun to finish that one up!
Please leave me some love, and don't forget to tell people where to go to find my freebies if you like them.
Take care!! HUGS
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 15 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).