2009-04-05

CU Styles Freebie

Hi!!

I have finally taken the time to learn how to make Photoshop Styles, and I'm giving away my first attempts. I made one wooden style, great for smaller elements and text, and another one wit a silver stroke and gold filling. The metal style is one with a smaller stroke for text, and another one for the elements.
Here's a preview:
Click to wiew a bit larger.
These are free for Commercial use, and it would be fun to hear your opinions about them, since they are my very first attempt..I am aware that they are pretty big right now and will try to make them smaller in the future!! I made them in CS4.
Grab your styles here!

Take care until next time!
HUGS
Jessica

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Photoshop/Gimp Resource(s) (Brush(es), Swatch/Palette, ...) post on Apr. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Michelle said...

This is great. Thank you so much for sharing!

HarleyGirl said...

Very nice styles. I think you did a great job.