2009-04-07

CU Blue Freebie

Hey there.

I am back, and this time I bring a blue freebie. This kit was originally going to be a lot bigger, but I got some cute graphics and felt like starting a kit that matched the graphics, so I decided to give this away as a small freebie, I'm still "practising" to get back to my old designing skills :o)
Anyway, this one, like all the other freebies I have given away lately, is free for commercial and any other type of use, so there's no TOU included.
So.. Here's how it looks:
Click the image for larger image.
Torn vellum tag, bent frame, beaded frame, clips, ricracs and more. I hope you can use it for something!
Get it here!

Next time, you'll get a hint of my upcoming kit, I haven't decided if it should be a freebie or a storekit just yet.. but it's about homemaking and cleaning and well, home life! I hope you will like that too!
Take care!
HUGS
Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Designs By Kelin said...

Thank you! I love the colors