2008-12-05

YAY I got an award!!

Wow, it's been a while since I got an award, and I'm sorry for not posting the ones I have got, I erased the entire blog when I got back from my Crash and Burn.. But here's the one I got from my hun Leaonna over at Busyscrappin. Thank you VERY much sweetie!!
The people I choose to get this should try to pass it on, but I do understand if you're busy and also if you've already got it, no worries!!

Boo at Booland Designs
Lynn aka Themathematiciansassistent
Sue aka Scrappy Schnooks
June aka Cen's Loft
Kat aka Tragedy Anne
Cindi aka Vanjo Designs
Linda at Linda JD Creations
Tracy at Lattedah Designs
Megan aka Flergs

Thanks bunches for giving me this one, Lea.. Love it!!
HUGS
Jessica

2 comments:

LindaJD said...

Thanks so much Jessica! I have this Award about 3 times now but it's lovely to recieve it again, Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

We really missed you when you were gone. So glad tohave you back. Thanks for this wonderful award. It is a pleasant surprise. I haven't seen this one yet. :)