2008-12-11

Made a layout


Hi!
I am not gonna design anything until later on today, but I did make a layout from one of many wonderful freebie kits I found at Digiscrap Depot. I hope you are aware of that place?! It has over 40 000 freebies listed!!! SO worth a visit. Anyway, here's the layout I just finished:

This is Zita meeting SNOW for the very first time TODAY!!
I used a kit made by Shine Angel called A Wish For You. The kit prewiev looks like this:


It's all free, but the blog is in french. Just so you know ;o)

I made another layout from another freebie collab kit I grabbed.. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas by Lone Shell Creations. It has beautiful purple tones, and I just love purple, so I fell for it!! *lol*
Here's my layout. The text is in Swedish, and says Merry Christmas 2008.

Pics are all taken today to test out the santa costume for tomorrow..
Well, that's it for now. I have to go away for a while now.. See you later!!
HUGS
Jessica

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh wow....I LOVE your little kitty!!!! So adorable and fluffy! Love the layouts too.
Hope you're doing well!