2008-12-08

December Freebie 8

Hi all!!
Today's post is early. What a change!! *lol* Anyway, I had a look at the download numbers, and it seems like you liked frames and chrome, so I made you some more. Today I bring you 2 frames with puffy felt and chrome. What a combo, you may think, but I really liked how they turned out!! I hope you'll agree!
I also got inspired to make a little snowflake in a chain. If you don't like the chain, just erase it and keep the snowflake as a decoration! And finally, I decided to let you have some puffy felt hearts too, to go with the frames. You may notice it's a little bit patriotic colors, but I didn't really mean for that to happen, it just did!! *lol* I didn't see it until I made the prewiev. How silly is that?
Anyway, here's your prewiev:
The hearts are separate, i just made them look tight in the prewiev since the beige one is kinda hard to see on the background I choosed.
The download is available right here! I hope you'll enjoy it!
Take care!!
HUGS
Jessica

1 comment:

Pattycakes said...

Love this!!!! Thank you! :)